What Can You Build?
A workflow is a set of questions that generates a set of documents (or automates decision-making). Our no-coding-required platform helps you build custom workflows in three easy steps:
- Set up the questionnaire: Add questions and add logic to each question using each question's unique variable name.
- Connect your Output Documents: Add conditional logic, calculations, and loops to determine how the responses to the questions will generate the documents. You can generate both PDF and Word/Docx documents.
What are common use cases?
Use Gavel for internal automation, to build client-facing applications, or to collect payments. For example, you can:
- Use workflows within your organization to generate documents more efficiently.
- Create "multi-user" workflows to gather information from a client and generate documents in house.
- Publish your workflows publicly for client use, or generate revenue by adding a paywall before documents are generated.
View case studies here, and view workflows and legal products available on the Gavel Marketplace here.